Sunday, June 01, 2008

The Golfing World

Featured Golf Article



Tips On Golf Irons

I can�t tell you how many people come to my lesson tee and say, �If I could just get rid of my baseball swing, then all my problems would be solved!� My initial thought is always: I wish you had a baseball swing, because it would help you play better golf.
Find a great golf club and improve your game!

I guess there is nothing that will get your mind off everything like golf. I have never been depressed enough to take up the game, but they say you get so sore at yourself you forget to hate your enemies -- Will Rogers
...US Golf Association

Clone Club Discount Equipment Golf



Get golf-Specific Sunglasses. Golfers are at a high risk for macular degeneration and other unpleasant eye diseases. And for stress-Reducing Aid Q-Link and Trion:Z are worthy.
Make golfing a lot more enjoyable with a new Ogio golf cart.

Sun Mountain Golf Bags



Golf clubs can be very expensive. How much you are willing to spend might be tied to how dedicated to the game you think you'll be. On the other hand, if you have plenty of money to spend and want top-of-the-line equipment, go for it. A good option for many beginners, however, is looking for an inexpensive first set. That way, if you don't follow through with the game, you haven't wasted much money.
Improve your distance and save money with Nike used golf balls.

Headline News About Golf

Direct from the Tour: The Presidents Cup - Preview Interviews

Wed, 21 Sep 2005 00:00:00 GMT
Watch Vijay Singh and Kenny Perry in preview interviews from the 2005 President's Cup.

| |

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button Add to Any


Add to Technorati Favorites!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home